The #1 iOS Game of 2012 (according to GameTrailers.com) is now accessible on Android!
Slydris is a unique and engaging puzzle game with a basic premise but deceptively deep gameplay:
- Slide and drop blocks to generate full lines of blocks.
- Produce combos of falling blocks and clearing lines to fill up your bomb meter more rapidly.
- Produce a row of a single color for a color burster.
- Other special blocks (Shatter, Upcoming, Locked, and Magnet) add gameplay assortment and challenge.
The three modes are Infinite Mode, Zen Mode, and Survival Mode:
- In Infinite Mode, a new set of blocks drops soon after each move you make, so take as much time as you want. Clear 25 lines to move onto the next level.
- Zen Mode functions similarly to Infinite Mode, but the difficulty is a lot more dynamic, there are no achievements or scores to worry about, and your game will by no means finish (in Infinite Mode, the game ends if the stack reaches the leading row).
- In Survival Mode, you have 10 seconds to make as numerous moves as you can to clear the lines of blocks, then a barrage of blocks will drop, and the cycle starts once again. Fast thinking and nimble fingers are necessary to do effectively.
- Slydris is a hugely polished and customizable puzzle game for all ages. Select from three music tracks and dark or light backgrounds.
Back button now exits from the Tutorial
Restart now lets you restart beyond level 6
New splash screen that doesn't appear pixelated on older phones
Needed Android O/S : 2.3+