Strong, quick, and hugely customizable home replacement for Android 4.+!
Apex Launcher Pro
Potent, rapidly, and highly customizable house replacement for Android four.+.
Apex Launcher helps you develop a customized homescreen knowledge on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.) device.
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, and so forth.)
- Hide components as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Decide on distinct folder preview designs and background
- A number of drawer types (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mainly utilized)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to avert accidental alterations
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, and so on.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for each phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization choices!
- Several configurable drawer tabs
- Unread count notifications
- Dock swipe gestures
- Two finger gestures
- A lot more transition effects
- ADW, LauncherPro, and Go Launcher theme help
- Batch add selection for folders
- Option to merge folder contents
- Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
- Overlapping widgets
-  More attributes on the way!
Due to limitations of the Android framework, you won't be in a position to add widgets from the app drawer without having root access. If your device is rooted, please enable the Root Helper via Settings > Sophisticated settings > Allow Root Helper.
- Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
- Extended press an icon to drag and drop it over another one particular to create a folder.
- Extended press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons more than the delete button at the top of the screen to swiftly uninstall apps.
- Lengthy press an app in the hide apps list to speedily launch that app.
- Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to repair wallpaper zooming problems.
- Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root essential) to add widgets from the drawer.
- Transparent status bar for Galaxy S4
- Improved theme assistance
- Misc fixes and optimizations
- Updated translations
Necessary Android O/S : four.+